5 altcoins that are worth investing in the future
Charlie Lee, the Litecoin founder, said that before buying altcoins, you need to buy at least one bitcoin. With him a disagree for two reasons: first, emission of bitcoins is limited and token is not enough at all, and secondly, there are more promising investments.
We offer you the TOP 5 altcoins, worthy of investor attention in the near future:
1. Ethereum Classic (ETC). Cryptocurrency, the result of hard forks. Experts predict that soon it will rise in price. This is due to the fact that the exchange Coinbase will add the asset in the listing, as well as improvements to the network. After the update throughput of the blockchain grew from 17 to 47 thousand transactions. The number of users in just a few months increased by 70%.
2. Zcash for (ZEC). Cryptocurrency created to support anonymous transactions. The first licensed exchange zcash for became Winklevoss, the Twin-led Gemini Exchange. Also in the near future the asset will be added to the listing Coinbase.
3. Augur (REP). This is not your typical crypto currency, it was created for the market forecasts and predictions. 9 Jul platform has finally been launched, and has already received the support of more than 500 projects. Augur is considered one of the most promising platforms for creating decentralized applications.
4. MCO (MCO). Earlier, the cryptocurrency was known under the name of Mopso. This project offers a trading platform with its own credit system and mobile wallet. Also, the developers are partners Visa, so can issue their own debit cards. The creators recently announced the purchase of the domain crypto.com. The project is expected to be rebranded, which can boost its value.
5. Network Loom (LOOM). The platform, created based on Ethereum, focused mainly on the playing field. Allows developers to create and run large-scale decentralized applications. Each application its own blockchain – so the creators of the project, reduce the load on the network and give the project the ability to scale.
Previously on this topic in the news:
26.06.2018: Why fall cryptocurrency? – 5 reasons
Last year the digital asset has grown by leaps and bounds. During the year the capitalization of the cryptocurrency rose from $17.7 billion to $613 billion, a growth of 3300%! In 2018, the virtual currency fell to a minimum, and there are 5 reasons.
5 reasons for the fall of cryptocurrency:
31.05.2018: 4 reasons why retailers profitable to have their own cryptocurrency
Cryptocurrency is rapidly evolving. According to experts, in the world more than 1500 varieties of digital currencies, and every day appear all new and new assets. It is not excluded that soon every shopping network will be its own cryptocurrency. Why is it beneficial?
4 reasons the launch of cryptocurrency:
There are many myths about the blockchain, but it’s a promising technology, which should not be underestimated. It may well become the basis of most online stores and retailers.
18.05.2018: Bitcoin is no longer popular! China has made a rating of TOP 10 cryptocurrencies
China has published a ranking of the TOP 10 most popular cryptocurrencies. Digital assets were assessed according to 3 criteria: technology, innovation, application. The results are shocking: Bitcoin was not included even in the top ten.
Considered 28 of cryptocurrency, the rating is as follows:
Ripple the Chinese are not appreciated – it is set in 17th place, Litecoin – 21, Bitcoin Cash appropriated in 25th place. Closes rating token NEM. Bitcoin modestly housed in 13th place. For innovation, he was awarded the highest score, but the development of technology of “digital gold” has failed.
Recall what your rating was and the U.S. Agency Weiss Ratings, in this bitcoin also received a low rating.