Research: in 2019, the value of the Russian market of blockchain developments will amount to 4 billion rubles

0

Analysts Qiwi Blockchain Technologies (QBT) stated that by the end of 2018 the market value of corporate blockchain solutions in Russia will amount to 1.5 billion rubles. In 2019 this figure will increase by 2.7 times to 4 billion rubles. The results of the study, the company ForkLog said the Director of corporate relations at Qiwi and partner QBT Konstantin Koltsov.

Experts QBT noted that, in 2018, 80% of blockchain developments owned by large corporations, the remaining 20 percent for small and medium businesses.

Currently, 40 Russian companies have launched pilot projects related to the technology of distributed registry. QBT analysts estimate that the average cost of starting one blockchain project is 30 million rubles.

In General, firms in Russia are implementing the blockchain in logistics, Finance, banking, supply chain and payment system partners.

ForkLog previously reported that QBT is planning to implement for employees motivation system with rewards in tokens.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.