The messenger Line has launched its blockchain and cryptocurrency

0

Japanese messaging application Line, whose audience is 200 million users, has released a cryptocurrency on its own blockchain.

Cryptocurrency will be called Link. Results will be issued 1 billion coins, 80% of which will be distributed between users and the remaining 20% the company will continue to have. The first unit in the network has already been created a few days ago.

Line not planning to attract investments via the ICO or other methods. Private crypto currency will play the role of rewards for users who will create decentralizovanno applications on the blockchain Link Chain. It is expected that the first app on the blockchain will appear in September.

Bargain coin will be held by the messenger exchange Bitbox, however, the residents of Japan will not be able to use it due to lack of license.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.