Forbes Media in partnership with Digital NewCity, NewCity Capital and trade.io has launched Forbes CryptoMarkets, online aggregator of data about the cryptocurrency market.
Forbes has launched a beta version of a new cryptocurrency platform-aggregator data. New service – Forbes CryptoMarkets is a joint project of NewCity Digital Limited, Forbes Media, NewCity Capital and trade.io.
In accordance with the press release, the platform will support the following features:
- Pricing in real time, information about the volume of trading cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrency five indexes.
- The data of cryptocurrency exchanges, information on upcoming listings, lists, pairs trading, etc.;
- News feed that combines content from leading news portals on cryptocurrency;
- Indices tracking the profitability of cryptocurrency portfolios of famous traders;
- Articles about digital currencies and a video interview of Forbes with the leaders of the cryptocurrency industry.
Overall, Forbes CryptoMarkets is analogous to the service CoinMarketcap.
5 indexes here from Forbes:
- FB30 — top 30 by market capitalization crypto-currencies;
- FB10 — top ten largest crypto-currencies;
- Top Cryptocurrencies Global major payment cryptocurrency
- Top 10 and the Blockchain dApps Global — platform decentralized applications
Note, on the eve of Forbes said that the OTC-market of cryptocurrency has grown considerably in view of the increasing popularity of digital assets among institutional investors. Due to opacity of OTC-descriptions, the volume of OTC trading is very difficult to calculate, however, the dynamic growth of the infrastructure attests to the development of this industry.
Recall that last week, Forbes entered into a partnership agreement with the blockchain-a Civil platform for publishing content on a local network.